Danny Foster - Tartybikes

squince

Didnt like it at all, it was too short and there was only 2-3 clips of him actually making something. The rail gap would have been alright... but he didnt manage it so its not that great at all.

Yeah but my bro did say ''Nothing special'' :shifty:

Thought it was good (Y) nice to see a vid of Danny after all this time :) Does'nt really matter if it was short.

And squince,No one has commented on your editing so ill start :) Spot On,Music was really good.You should take this amount of time in your vids aswell as others :P

Cheers

Mike ;)

Edited by MikeHayes

Nope, there was only one. That sidehop at the end doesn't count because he jumped off the wall.

It was ok.

What the f**k are you on? Doesn't count? You don't have the right to even say that. I wonder if you would ever post that about Craig or Neil's video's... No, i don't think you would, to be honest.

Was there anything constructive in that post? Nope, there was nothing. Dick... <_<

Anyway, onto the video. Never knew you could make a video out of 4 clips, Andy :P . That must be a record!!! And they were nearly all in slow-mo, which is bad. The slow-mo clips wen't with the music, however i didn't think the music went with Danny's riding; all of his other video's have heavy music, so this one doesn't really suit. They were massive moves, but i think it would have been better if it was longer, different music and not so much slow-motion! Though, i still can't wait for Danny's full vid to come out...

Is this video going on Tartybikes? Should do seeing as he does ride for them!

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Sep 11 2006, 06:24 PM)

What the f**k are you on? Doesn't count? You don't have the right to even say that. I wonder if you would ever post that about Craig or Neil's video's... No, i don't think you would, to be honest.

Was there anything constructive in that post? Nope, there was nothing. Dick... <_<

Anyway, onto the video. Never knew you could make a video out of 4 clips, Andy :P . That must be a record!!! They were massive moves, but i think it would have been better if it was longer. Though, i still can't wait for Danny's full vid to come out...

Is this video going on Tartybikes? Should do seeing as he does ride for them!

Cheers,

Joe.

joe, you got any of his other vids???

Yeah, i got them all. But they're all already hosted, i think...

tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/Davey

'Danny Foster' is his first ever video, and 'Danny Promo' is his second video, which he got sponsored for. Download 'Demo Vid', too (Y) . It's an old video of Me and Danny doing a demo :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Sep 11 2006, 06:31 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Yeah, i got them all. But they're all already hosted, i think...

tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/Davey

'Danny Foster' is his first ever video, and 'Danny Promo' is his second video, which he got sponsored for. Download 'Demo Vid', too (Y) . It's an old video of Me and Danny doing a demo :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by alext

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Sep 11 2006, 07:24 PM)
I wonder if you would ever post that about Craig or Neil's video's... No, i don't think you would, to be honest.

If their vids consisted only of stuff they didn't manage to do, I would. And I'm not a rider who is impressed by people just doing huge drop gaps or sidehops, so don't you offend me by comparing me to one. I'm also sorry I didn't find that video superbly entertaining or incredible, or that my comment wasn't constructive. Obviously one should only reply to these topics if one likes the movie in question, and has the same opinion as everybody else... Think twice before you write something and don't insult people who have different opinions to yours because that's just childish.

If their vids consisted only of stuff they didn't manage to do, I would. And I'm not a rider who is impressed by people just doing huge drop gaps or sidehops, so don't you offend me by comparing me to one. I'm also sorry I didn't find that video superbly entertaining or incredible, or that my comment wasn't constructive. Obviously one should only reply to these topics if one likes the movie in question, and has the same opinion as everybody else... Think twice before you write something and don't insult people who have different opinions to yours because that's just childish.

Get real...

For starter's it wasn't Danny's vid, and he had no input into the making. So don't criticise Danny for not making the sidehop, criticise Andy for putting it in the vid.

And, when did i compare you to someone who is impressed by people who only do huge dropgap's and sidehops. I was, simply, stating that i thought you wouldn't comment on their rather constant jumping off of sidehops, like you did Danny. And, since when did people start getting offended by stuff like that?! :lol:

And, no, one should reply to these topic's with a constructive comment, regardless of whether he or she found the movie in question superbly entertainly or incredible.

<_<

The stuff i filmed of danny he dident film for his video, so that tells you something :ermm: .

I dont mind, and take note from contructive critisicm :) , Its when people start saying them trousers are too tight and it made the video shit and unwatchable. You all need too grow up.

If you would like too rip the shit out of him for being emo, please do it in person,

Make sure you have an ambulance on standby like :P