What 19" Tire Do You Run?

aaron-i'anson

Yes thats what i want but where can you get them from? No where do them any more, Where did you get yours?

Off a mate.Get the new one from tartybikes they feel just the same been on mates bike with it on.Just draw a line round with a crayon or summert and your sorted (Y) .

Edited by Deonn h

LUNA 4TW!

no really, it is actually indestructable, and i rode many a time up on shipley glen with it well enough, sure it's not as-grippy as others but it's got enough, and i love knowing i can rag my rear wheel onto the tusk of a wooley mammoth and ride away with sweet fanny adams damage.

LUNA 4TW!

no really, it is actually indestructable, and i rode many a time up on shipley glen with it well enough, sure it's not as-grippy as others but it's got enough, and i love knowing i can rag my rear wheel onto the tusk of a wooley mammoth and ride away with sweet fanny adams damage.

They're rubber bricks, they make everything twice as difficult because they actually have an inter-dimensional portal that absorbs effort built in :huh:

Joe x

They're rubber bricks, they make everything twice as difficult because they actually have an inter-dimensional portal that absorbs effort built in :huh:

Joe x

haha.

Im using CC tyres. they awesome me thinks, yeah, i always get pinches, but im not too bothered about them... lol yeah i get pissed off with pinches, but the tyres feel quite nice IMO

old style montys with the yellow ring around them.

bouncy as hell, grips like anything on street but not very good on natural (probably because it needs to wear in a bit more) and the wear rate i dont know yet but my friend has used one for about aaaages and still has plenty of tread + he skids the hell out of his bike.

JK

Monty 2.7, havn't had a puncture since march, I run low pressure's. Amazing grip, great feel. Nice 'n bouncy.

Creepy crawlers would be my next choice, but after having used a 2.7 I think i'd miss the extra width.

Luna' are shit, simple as, their grip is appauling. Anything I could do easily using a CC or monty trye, is instantly made harder as soon as you put on a luna, I believe they last forever (wouldn't know got sick of mine after 3 rides) but i'd rather have to pay £20 every few months and have grip.

I have some try-all tyres here but havn't used them because the sidewalls feel soo shitty and thin, not a fan of the tread pattern and I hear they wear very quickly.....

Joe x

Luna' are shit, simple as, their grip is appauling. Anything I could do easily using a CC or monty trye, is instantly made harder as soon as you put on a luna, I believe they last forever (wouldn't know got sick of mine after 3 rides) but i'd rather have to pay £20 every few months and have grip.

ahh well, if only i'd known, then maybe i'd of ridden better with my magic ability inducing tyres that everyone seems to have nowadays. do they still come with a complementary sachet of magic dust?