Helmets

-*lewis*-

...i was wondering which helmets you guys would recomend...

Basically one that fits you and is comfy? Who gives a rats ass if its makes your head look big, helmets make most people look stupid but who cares if its saving your brain!

So, yeah the Xen is nice, I couldnt quite afford it when I got my new helmet last month, I went for the Giro Havoc. Bit cheaper, still looks good and is amazingly comfy for me!

Tarq

xen E2 or hex, try the medium size, will look smaller, or if u want to make the xen loook smaller on ur head just put the animas on lol

smaller shell helmets are hard to come by i think, but there is a make called cratoni that make some very nice ones, priced about £70. very comfy to wear and cool choice of colours

I would go for some Giro XC helmet from the last season if my budget was limeted.

But i think for more advanced moves i would wear protec ones. I've worn them in my skating years and I always felt very safe with them. At the moment, as I'm only a trials beginner, my XC helmet feels fine and comfortable.