Helmet

Grizzly

Im pretty new to trials so so far i havent really endangered myself in any ways, but im starting to get more into drop offs an stuff like that so imgoing to start needing a helmet i think.

Do you guys think its worth it yet? and if so any suggestions for which ones?

Cheers :)

you definetly need a helmet mate now just as much as when your riding is getting big you could still make mistakes now that cud end up nasty!!

i use a giro xen ive also had a giro e2 both amazing helmets comphy and light alltho yes there are expensive but you cant put a price on your life!!.

saying that though if you want something cheap thats got just as much protection then the protec bmx/skating helmets are the best to get id say.

christof

you definetly need a helmet mate now just as much as when your riding is getting big you could still make mistakes now that cud end up nasty!!

i use a giro xen ive also had a giro e2 both amazing helmets comphy and light alltho yes there are expensive but you cant put a price on your life!!.

saying that though if you want something cheap thats got just as much protection then the protec bmx/skating helmets are the best to get id say.

christof

i forgot to wear my helmet today, felt a f**king dick. Was still pissed from my peak district event.

i forgot to wear my helmet today, felt a f**king dick. Was still pissed from my peak district event.

you numpty biff lol..how can you forget you never forget your helmet..hope you had a good night anyways mate.im going to rest my wrist a week or so i reckon...so no riding for me ill be back out soon though (Y)

now backon topic sorry about that mate :D .......

christof

if you cant afford a Xen the Hex is a good compromise at £49.99 as opposed to the £89.99 of a Xen.

the good thing with the Hex is it does run a Roc Loc3 locking mechanism, therefore gives a similar feel to Xen apart from the straps go down side of your face insted of being stuck in the side of the helmet like on the Xen.

Waynio..............................

Gotta love Giro's though, i cant wear anything else, theres nowt as comfortable.