Sony Ericsson K800i - Cybershot

Trials Boy

elo all

I'm looking into getting a K800i soon and looking on the sony ericsson site makes me want to get it sooner.

I just want to ask what is the picture quality like?

How fast is the shutter speed?

Do you think its too big?

Can you really take 9 Pictures in 1 Second? (BestPic™ technology lets you capture nine images in one second with one press of the camera key.)

Any information about it will be very helpfull...

Thanks!

elo all

I'm looking into getting a K800i soon and looking on the sony ericsson site makes me want to get it sooner.

I just want to ask what is the picture quality like? very good. ill take a good photo tomorrow with it and send it if you have msn. the flash is very impressive, works as good as most compact digitals.

How fast is the shutter speed? shutter is resonable on standard but theres a sport mode for faster shutter speeds which is very good

Do you think its too big? nah its not big at all, a bit more than a k750 but not by alot.

Can you really take 9 Pictures in 1 Second? (BestPic™ technology lets you capture nine images in one second with one press of the camera key.)yeh it can and its great, however you can only save one pic unfortuatly not all 9 for nice sequence shots

Any information about it will be very helpfull...

Thanks!

id say get it i got mine on friday and i love it, it also has a damn impressive screen, i have trials videos on it and the resolution is perfect.

Edited by chrishayton

I got my at the start of the summer holidays and it is the best phone i have by far. (Y)

The screen is awesome quality and big which i find most phones don't have, the camera is extremely good for a phone, it can take mp3 tracks and plays them at a good quality.

The only slight let down to me was having to convert videos to 3gp before you put them on the phone, but once you know how to it isn't really a problem. The video playback is very good as well (Y)

The camera settings are good with the best pic mode, panorama mode, and the various effects that can be used.

Anyway here is a picture i took a while ago now when i was playing with the camera:

IPB Image

Great phone, fantastic camera. Size isn't too bad, its not too big to be in the way but its a good enough size to ensure it isn't gonna get lost easily.

Had my 2 weeks and i cannot fault it the slightest.

Chrishayton. what you said about only being able to save 1 of the 9 shots, you can save as few or as many as you want. Just click save, leave it till it saves, then scroll to the others and click save again....simple as

Frooty

Great phone, fantastic camera. Size isn't too bad, its not too big to be in the way but its a good enough size to ensure it isn't gonna get lost easily.

Had my 2 weeks and i cannot fault it the slightest.

Chrishayton. what you said about only being able to save 1 of the 9 shots, you can save as few or as many as you want. Just click save, leave it till it saves, then scroll to the others and click save again....simple as

Frooty

really? oh, lol thats mint then. ah yeh so u can lol