Is A T Pro Strong ?

Mike W

Hiya Mike,

Sorry to hear about your t-comp! Lol! Anyway, to answer your question, no, not really. My friend has had two now; they dent very easily, bend, and eventually snapped his clean in half! If your on a budget i would recommend Zona Zip? Very good for the money. Hope this helps.

Mat ^_^

Iv had my T-pro frame for well over 1 year now, nearing 1.5 years! maybe more!

and it hasnt even cracked! the bash guard has snapped off, but thats it really lol.

They are real nice frame and ride really nice.

I can easly say without a doubt that they are stronger than the T-comp frames.

They are fairly strong, and only weaken if your a real shit and harsh rider lol.

Why do you want to do drops more than 6 foot anyways? drops are gay as fook, no wonder you are snapping frames... maybe learn how to ride properly, rather than just doing drops?

Peace out.

Iv had my T-pro frame for well over 1 year now, nearing 1.5 years! maybe more!

and it hasnt even cracked! the bash guard has snapped off, but thats it really lol.

They are real nice frame and ride really nice.

I can easly say without a doubt that they are stronger than the T-comp frames.

They are fairly strong, and only weaken if your a real shit and harsh rider lol.

Why do you want to do drops more than 6 foot anyways? drops are gay as fook, no wonder you are snapping frames... maybe learn how to ride properly, rather than just doing drops?

Peace out.

and what would you class as riding properly have you ever watched good trials ? like craig lee scott, any street

trials it all involves drops

so learn to ride trials properly :)and i am in the process of learning to ride trials and after three months i think 6 ft is quite good and no wonder your t pro hasnt snaped :)

peace out bro

Edited by t-comp-mike

cool i think il look at the zona or zoo lol

thanks

oh would a t-pro last me for say til christmas because i only want it til then because im thinking of getting zoo python full build then

Get a zona zip there cheaper then the t-pros' and also stronger.

Matt Rushton

Edited by matt rushton

hi mate i would get a zona if i were u there are a nice lookin bike at a good price they also look like apython so thats cool (Y) and another advantage is that its alot cheaper than a python so then u may have a couple quid left over to upgrade it or whatever :D

and what would you class as riding properly have you ever watched good trials ? like craig lee scott, any street

trials it all involves drops

lol.

You dont understand what i mean...

I mean, why focus on sropping off a high drop, when really, you dont actually need to do massive drops just yet.

Your just learning, and dont know how to land properly without sucking up all the impact properly, so why bother breaking your frame just to look good dropping off a "high" drop?

You ever going to do a drop gap off somthing over 6 foot high? or anytime soon as i should have put it? no, didnt think so...

why not focus on gapping and backwheeling and stuff, then you wont rape frames and you wil get a better rider!

a t-pro is good if your a smooth rider but my mate cracked a t-pro underneith the headtube and it went all the way round but this was probably down to him doing 7.5ft drops and he is sketchy (Y)

the crack was about 2 inches long and you could move the frame with your hands but the frame was also 3 years old

A six foot drop on a T-COMP u must be mad.. its obviouly going to snap/crack! there said to be one of the weekest frames out.. strikly for comp use! lol

ryan..

:-:lol:

mike is a smooth lander for how long he has been riding i have seen him drop 5-6ft and he lands perfect every time. i am also teaching him how to back wheel, side hop, wheel swap etc :) id say the t-pro is pretty strong after dropping 7 foot on a mates, felt real sterdey and i think they feel lush to side hop too :)