Wtd: 4 Bolt Mounts & Booster

darrenhopper

It's allin the topic really. I need some 4-botl mounts & a booster.... preferably 4-bolt as well.

Are there any mounts available to offste the brakes towards the rim? (Rim a shade narrow for the frame)

Ooo, I also need a seat for an '04 T-rex. I'd like one of those little plastic crash pads... Can I get one ofthose for my frame?

Edited by darrenhopper

Welcome to Trials-Forum.co.uk!

If you have just registered it wont be long before you realise the only place you can post as the moment is here (New Members Chat).

This forum operates a 'validation system' which means once you have signed up, your account must be manually upgraded by a moderator before you can post in the main forums. Until then your posting will be restricted to New Members Chat.

To get your account validated, simply make a reply to an existing thread or start a new one within New Members Chat. We just want to know that your intentions are good and you understand the forum guidelines before we let you loose in the members area!

Tips to get validated quicker

Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!

Dnt use txt tlk

Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

No trials knowledge is needed to get validated, we don't expect all new members to be experts - infact quite the opposite!

See you in the forums,

Tom & Danny

Edited by Wright Pads

Cheers mate, very very helpful.

I'm sure you know how much fun it can be trying to find parts at a decent price & beurocratic exclusions from the more useful parts of the forum just add to the experience!

Try looking here s were lucky we have free full viewing of the forum

Forsale/wanted

If they got what you want get there msn or e-mail them.

NMC has a guidelines post above every reply, new topic you do!

Tartybikes are good for parts, cheap, next day delivery.

Also get contacts on you msn and and set your msn name to wanted XXX what ever it is.

90% of the time people will message you offering it or something like it,

Cheers mate, very very helpful.

I'm sure you know how much fun it can be trying to find parts at a decent price & beurocratic exclusions from the more useful parts of the forum just add to the experience!

Despite him not abiding to the new members rules, this guy actually sounds quite intelligent...

I reckon if you made a couple of helpful posts about how to help someone fix something (with step by step instructions and pictures for extra brownie points) or something like that, you'd be a member in no time at all.

Maybe try one of the toxsin slug pad things for the t-rex frame, its like a gel/neoprene pad with a sticky side for attaching to the top tube of your frame. May i ask why you want a seat on your rex anyway?

Onza/tensile make or are soon gunna be making offset 4-bolt mounts (Y)

Heatsink boosters are stiff as fook, also Leesons look damb nice and are also very stiff.

As for the seat tube thing, just hacksaw it off, then put in one of the seats thats like a little plastic seat, with an expander wedge at the bottom, I'm sure I've seen those someware, but can't find them right now.