New Forks

Tall_Rob

wow

where did you get them from? I remember riding a set of those along with the crazy anti dive forks they made that had the funny triangle thing round the suspension to stop you bouncing when you braked.

ooo found a pic:

IPB Image

are USE still around?

edit: apparently so USE

Edited by Scopse

Had them set up properly today and had a beasty ride.

My front wheel didn't fit so put on this really old, crapy wheel that was sitting out the back in my shop.

So surprised at how well it rode.

Yes they do flex and creek like a bitch and kept coming loose? Lots of headset play?

Glad some people have used them before. They are pretty shaddy.

Got them off a mate at work. he used to ride trials and had loads of ancient bits laying around.

They're only for a week or two but they better hold.

Rob

wow

where did you get them from? I remember riding a set of those along with the crazy anti dive forks they made that had the funny triangle thing round the suspension to stop you bouncing when you braked.

ooo found a pic:

IPB Image

are USE still around?

edit: apparently so USE

old beaumont mused to use a set of those on one of his old 4x bikes, bizzare things.

old school use stuff for the word, nice!

Why cant USE put their heads together and bring some funky shizznay like those forks to the trials scene. Not necessarily lefty forks. An old friend of mine who was studying some mechanical/metal engineering type course worked for USE for a while, thats when I forst rode a pair of those ^^^ but yeh he had plans written up for making a hydraulic giro system.

Not that any of what I jus said was of any interest, im just wasting time. :ermm: