What Is The Stock Stem On A Onza T-pro

AlexC

Hey,

Does anyone know what the stock stem is on a Onza T-Pro? I _think_ mine is cracked we can't really tell, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and buy a new one. I did buy the Echo Team Stem from TartyBikes but it's completly the wrong geometry and wrong size bar clamp. If anyone knows of a stem like the stock Onza T-Pro one that would be great!

Thanks for the offer, but a stem is something that I would never buy second hand - thanks though =)

JT, yeah I knew the barsize wasn't standard so I assumed it was 31.8 - obviously not hehe, that Try All looks good, I think I'll get that.

Your looking for a clamp sise of 25.4mm (i'm not 100% sure of that) but you definatly don't want 31.8mm.

This should be fine. But i'd cheak with tarty first just to make sure.

(Y)

aaah,

it's a 28.6mm clamp on the 05 model (because it's ridiculous) so you'll be screwed with a 25.4mm try-all (they're horrible anyway - worst £35 i've ever spent outside of a nightclub)

the t-master feels almost the same as the stock one but you'll need new bars

you'd be ok with 2nd hand one - mine rusted so I can only assume it was steel rather than ally which makes a 2nd hand one relatively safe

its 25.4mm

i have about 3, but you dont buy second hand stuff :blink:

JK

noo, you are wrong, it's not 25.4 mm

I just went and compared a set of 25.4mm bars to the standard 05 t-pro bars (using an adjustable spanner instead of those measuring thingies) and the t-pro bars are bigger. so ner :P

28.6mm

it's a 28.6mm clamp on the 05 model (because it's ridiculous) so you'll be screwed with a 25.4mm try-all (they're horrible anyway - worst £35 i've ever spent outside of a nightclub)

28.6, that's an odd size isn't it??

you'd be ok with 2nd hand one - mine rusted so I can only assume it was steel rather than ally which makes a 2nd hand one relatively safe

i have about 3, but you dont buy second hand stuff :blink:

JK

I do buy second hand stuff, but a stem I am more concered about because if it breaks/snaps ... well you know what'll happen :D

But if you guys think it will be safe to buy a second hand one, then trial-biker-ryan i'll take you up on that offer