What Trials Bike Would U Recommend?

MJC

Hi, I'm new to this site and am after a bit of advise....

I have done a bit of trials in the past using my santacruz chameleon but am wanting to buy a trials specific bike. What bike/frame would you recommend? I'm not after anything too extreme i.e. I want a saddle. I'll be doing a mixture of street and trials on it so was thinking maybe a 24 wheel would be best suited. I'm not totally clued up on all my options so would be really greatful for your advise.

Cheers, Mike

Onza Woodstock

Those are nice if you've got the money.

Could custom build a Base TA26, or a Planet X Ali Bongo

24" with a seat means custom so £350 frame at least or a Heatsink 24UK

Affraid that second hand deals ect arnt aloud on new members chat, so all I can say is to look on e-bay and in privat adds, like on www.mbuk.com or similar

Edit: Forgot about the T-rex spec Woodstock shown by the guy below, would also be a good choice. :)

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

I don't think the woodstock is the right option, it's expensive and pretty weak.

Best thing to do is just watch ebay or the forum for anything you like the look of.

A base would be a good cheap 26" bike, any 24" is going to set you back a fair bit apart from the Onza Zoot.