there are many good brake pads for use with magura hs33 brakes these include

plazmatic crm's

koxx bloxx browns

onza citrus

rock pads red

rock pads blue

monty 221 xl

these brake pads can be found at tartybikes.co.uk

adam and dave really are the best ! if you have a question about the brake pads give them a call or

e mail them.they provide great service and help to the trials community (Y) top notch shop too

the heatsink pads

heasink snowys

reds

blues

coustsinks

can all be found here at

heatsinkbikes.com

all of these pads can be mounted into cnc metal backing for extra rigidness and response also.

check that site out also (Y)

max.....

A. Heatsink

B. The tarty pads were a one off i think, but apparently monsieur Wright has some of the same material or summet.

C. You picture of your bike would go in the bike pics thread, if there was a picture.

D. Tarty's website/shop, theres some pads on there.

thanks i have put a picture of my bike on there now, couldnt get it to work at first !!! :S

hi there mate

welcome to trials-forum!

there are many good brake pads for use with magura hs33 brakes these include

plazmatic crm's

koxx bloxx browns

onza citrus

rock pads red

rock pads blue

monty 221 xl

these brake pads can be found at tartybikes.co.uk

adam and dave really are the best ! if you have a question about the brake pads give them a call or

e mail them.they provide great service and help to the trials community (Y) top notch shop too

the heatsink pads

heasink snowys

reds

blues

coustsinks

can all be found here at

heatsinkbikes.com

all of these pads can be mounted into cnc metal backing for extra rigidness and response also.

check that site out also (Y)

max.....

i Have the crm's they're quite good but one of the other people on the forum said the heatsink are better than the plazmatic's? what are the best plazmatic pads to get? picture of my bike working ok now yeah ??? cheer's for you help.

Im running the running the Rock Pad Blues, just bedding them in properly, and they are so far, fantastic!!! Very bike brake, and its getting very loud.

I dont really like the rock pads, my mate has them on his t-mag and i dont think they're as good as the plazmatic CRM's ut he seems to think they are !!! what are the best heat sink pads ?

Best name, ever.

If you have CRMs already and you think they're crap you probably are missing the one thing that will give you a godly brake. A grind. Get yourself an angle grinder from B&Q, get a metal cutting disc and a nice fine grind across the rim. It will hold beautifully.

If you already have/have had a grind and think your brakes are still bad, either regrind, set your brakes up properly or lower your expectations

Im running the running the Rock Pad Blues, just bedding them in properly, and they are so far, fantastic!!! Very bike brake, and its getting very loud.

I dont really like the rock pads, my mate has them on his t-mag and i dont think they're as good as the plazmatic CRM's ut he seems to think they are !!! what are the best heat sink pads ?

to be totally honest mate its best to get a grind if you are going to be riding in the winter in wet conditions.

if you dont know what a grind is its this.

clickety click

the purpose of a grind is to make your rim sharp so it increases friction rates when your pad rubs against it.

more friction means faster locking and better holding pads and in tuen a satisfied and trusting rider who

can rely on his/her pads.

the grind also helps shed water from the rim and makes your brake squeek really loud.

do do a grind all you have to do is get an angle grinder

turn it on (obviously) :lol:

then skim it lightly across your rim with the grinding disc about 45 degrees to your rim.

drag it along the braking surface nice and lightly and repeat this on both sides until all of the surface is rough

then buy a pair of pads that are meant for wet weather such as

• rock blues
  • koxx browns
  • heatsink red or blues
  • coustsinks

www.tartybikes.co.uk for the rock and koxx

www.heatsinkbikes.com for the heatsinks

max.....

to be totally honest mate its best to get a grind if you are going to be riding in the winter in wet conditions.

if you dont know what a grind is its this.

clickety click

the purpose of a grind is to make your rim sharp so it increases friction rates when your pad rubs against it.

more friction means faster locking and better holding pads and in tuen a satisfied and trusting rider who

can rely on his/her pads.

the grind also helps shed water from the rim and makes your brake squeek really loud.

do do a grind all you have to do is get an angle grinder

turn it on (obviously) :lol:

then skim it lightly across your rim with the grinding disc about 45 degrees to your rim.

drag it along the braking surface nice and lightly and repeat this on both sides until all of the surface is rough

then buy a pair of pads that are meant for wet weather such as

• rock blues
  • koxx browns
  • heatsink red or blues
  • coustsinks

www.tartybikes.co.uk for the rock and koxx

www.heatsinkbikes.com for the heatsinks

max.....