What Are The Sites Or Names Of Good Trails Bike Parts

trialsr lee

Tartybikes.co.uk

Why, No other ''shop'' answers phones, e-mail's and there website is older than you mum in terms of being updated.

I'd rathe ruse a website/company thats online, answers phones, e-mails and is very friendly and helpfull.

Adam and Dave stock everything and anyhting now form the french frog to the wasami massive chinses money launder Deng

Also you could just look close at your screen and see the banner that these shops pay to have put here or google duh!

No propblem with Deng in this topic..but say Selectbikes..i had uber shite service with them, i can never ever get hold of them and there website has changed oo what once in my life time....tartys is changing daily and oh it f**king works!!!

I don;t liek Deng cos i don;t see a need for a mass range of the same products form one company under differnt names with tiny little tweaks but the color is all the same and it being something it's not at all. He's a slave horse...honestly got check out the Pulo factory it's a sweety shit shop

Yeah but, what's wrong with a few little tweaks, at least it's more to choose from. He's brought sooo many good products into the trials market, i can't see why people don't like him.