My T-lite

I-LUV-TRIALS

ye i agrre boys it looks the shit dont it the gold rims look mega with the frame! although i seen alot of onzas snapped bent cranked etc but being the t-lite hopefully it will last for a long time (Y)lol mate i write the comment before i seen the pics!!!! btw he has a try gold rim now on the back and it looks mint

Edited by hendy

what are the tyres like because they look quite bold do you get good grip with them ?

what about the pedals my mate rides some of them and i really don't like them. no grip

there the standard biketrial one and the back had good grip but the front is poo

the pedals are dmr v8s there good pedal real strong but the pins always fall out.

what are the tyres like because they look quite bold do you get good grip with them ?

what about the pedals my mate rides some of them and i really don't like them. no grip

^_^ You make me laugh. DMR V8's have no grip? The tires look bold?

I have got to congratulate you though because I think that is the first post of yours where you've actually used punctuation. Or did I see a full stop in that post where you said you ride a Zona Zip? That looks suspiciously like a hardcore to me. :mellow:

Edit: Sorry that was just a bit off topic, but I really couldn't help myself. Soooo.....

The T-lite looks sweet, my fave bits are the forks and cranks. You've done well there. What disk is that?

Cheers

Edited by Mr_Tensile

^_^ You make me laugh. DMR V8's have no grip? The tires look bold?

I have got to congratulate you though because I think that is the first post of yours where you've actually used punctuation. Or did I see a full stop in that post where you said you ride a Zona Zip? That looks suspiciously like a hardcore to me. :mellow:

Edit: Sorry that was just a bitoff topic, but I really couldn't help myself. Soooo.....

The T-lite looks sweet, my fave bits are the forks and cranks. You've done well there. What disk is that?

Cheers

its an old magura julie. there the nicest bit imo to the cranks are so nice lol

Nice ride mate. Whats the Magura front disc like??? (Y)

P.s. Iwant a disc for xmas but im not sure what to get :-

~Matty

the disc is really good, although recently ive had a problem with the seals leaking but then the brake is a good few years old so im just going to get a new seal for the lever and then it should work perfect (Y), ive just re-bleed it and its working again but how long for i don't know lol, hope this helps adam.