Zhi Rider Vid

trialsalot

hey geezers,i was browsing round you tube an i found a vid of my buddy paaaal brett penfold.he's jus got sponsored by trialsman.enjoy it although im not quite sure if its finished but hey...its a nice chilled out street vid but with big moves

congrats brett!

big things to come from this young chap!

craig

Dont you just hate it when n*bs put your unfinished videos on t-f without you knowing about it :P but yeah the video wasnt finished but might aswell bring it out as the new frame wont be long in coming.

I dont personally like the riding in the video a great deal. Im hoping that changing to a lower bb bike is going to help with my riding alot, especially taps :-

Also i big thankyou to Luke Drewary for doing some very impressive editing in the video.

I will have a short video of me on the Zhi, for the first ride out, when it comes so i look forward to bringing that one out.

Thanks, Brett..

Edited by planet-x-boy

Can you please upload that somewhere i can download that off of. Awesome video, good riding

Yeah im check out the 'proper' topic for it which ive just posted on here. Im a little pissed this video was released early before it was done properly as I spent a lot of time on it but Brett couldnt get any more clips on that frame so meh. Ive finished off the video properly and uploaded it to tv.isg.si for download in decent quality.