Monty 221 Ti?

I-LUV-TRIALS

Its the 04 monty 221 ti.

I reckon they are quite good because i have got one :)

I think it was alright for the price you payed for it but it would be a good idea to check for cracks because a lot of 04s tend to crack easily.

cool thanks mate

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS

like what he said what are you thinking!!! its a nice frame meant to be comp use only so i have herd???? my mate had one cracked all the time you riding 28th?

yer i will be out at plymouth, will kieran be riding aswell??

and is he still selling his bar and stem?

thanks adam (Y)

No frame cracks that easily. You can't say 'onza's crack easily' because a friends, friends, aunties boyfriend cracked the lowest range model because basically hes not the smoothest rider.

All frames crack EVENTUALLY, if you're buying frames which are about 4 or 5 years old then you're bound to start getting problems.

Onza's are without a doubt the most popular manufactured trials bike to date, they have a massive range of models suited to any rider, beginner or pro...therefore a lot of people own them, and occasionally one will crack, but thats ONE out of HUNDREDS! Which, personally I think is pretty good.

On the other hand, you could argue the fact that they're mass produced...anything that is mass produced tends to be rushed, and then faults accure, however, personal experiences show that Onza are very quick to replace a faulty frame.

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here, but I think we all know that no frame is perfect.