Making Money

Saracen Kid

i want some money!!! for my new love the echo pure!!! but how? this is the situation:

all paper rounds full

cant think of other ways of making money aint got nothing to sell ecept xc bike worth 50p :P

please help me :( ...................................thanks to all (Y)

Edited by t-pro kid

iam 13 iam clever(ish) maths science etc (most subjects)

13s kinda young!! you would only beable to get a saterday job i think! i used to work on a grape farm when i was tht age!! bloody great money! 5.50 an hour but hard work!! ask your nabours if they need any jobs doing, eg grass cutting window cleaning.

thanks josh

13s kinda young!! you would only beable to get a saterday job i think! i used to work on a grape farm when i was tht age!! bloody great money! 5.50 an hour but hard work!! ask your nabours if they need any jobs doing, eg grass cutting window cleaning.

thanks josh

thansk i will try tomorrow

why don't you get a spoilt brat and hold him hostage, so his parents pay for a new frame!! or just pick up every piece of money that you find on the floor...... you will soon have enough!

or just simply wait until xmas and ask santa (HE IS FAKE!!....HAHAHAHA SORRY IF ANYBODY STILL BELIEVED IN HIM) to get you one!

why don't you get a spoilt brat and hold him hostage, so his parents pay for a new frame!! or just pick up every piece of money that you find on the floor...... you will soon have enough!

or just simply wait until xmas and ask santa (HE IS FAKE!!....HAHAHAHA SORRY IF ANYBODY STILL BELIEVED IN HIM) to get you one!

no hes not (no presents for you this christmas he said that>>> :santa:) any way i need a new mobile

Edited by t-pro kid

thanks josh

Yeah, i worked on a farm at 14. At the time i thought the pay was great, but as it turned out £3.50 an hour isnt so great lol.

Wait untill your 16 and finding jobs will be dead easy.

p.s. you mentioned your academic abilities but the jobs that you'll be able to get at 13 won't be affected by that.

i want some money!!! for my new love the echo pure!!! but how? this is the situation:

all paper rounds full

cant think of other ways of making money aint got nothing to sell ecept xc bike worth 50p :P

please help me :( ...................................thanks to all (Y)

Its simple get a paper round i get £21 a week, i buy what i want when i want (Y)

i did my mates 2rounds and got 9 quid (2 rounds 2 days sat+sun)

jobs are going at co-op..

because people are going to uni

thats what the woman said to me.

handing the form in tomorrow (Y)

but your 13......

lol :( i got £3.50 a week for the paper round i did

if you look after old peoples gardens for them,

that'll give you some. :-

if you do work for nabours doing gardening, make a good first impression!! theres nothing people hate more is some little ignorant kid doing shit work for them and demanding pay!!

:P

EDIT: i have got a brick ps1 that i dont use i will sell that

Edited by t-pro kid

gooood idea (Y) how much did you charge?

I found that its best not to charge a set amount, but to do the job and let them pay you an amount they think is appropriate. This may sound strange but its because potential customers will be put off by high prices. If you do a good job then they will pay you more than normal anyway and chances are, you'll be invited back more often.

Offering to walk dogs of the elderly is also a nice little earner :D

Edited by ted

:offtopic:

why can't any of you spell?? there is even a spell checker!

USE IT IF YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU CAN'T SPELL!

*neighbour* = correct!!

nabours = your a retard!

i knew what he ment

I found that its best not to charge a set amount, but to do the job and let them pay you an amount they think is appropriate. This may sound strange but its because potential customers will be out off by high prices. If you do a good job then they will pay you more than normal anyway and chances are, you'll be invited back more often.

Offering to walk dogs of the elderly is also a nice little earner :D

thanks for all info i will be rich in no time :P

if you are going to be doing gardening etc the you will want to do it asap seing as winter is closing in fast, and not many people will want there gardens done. (due to them not spending much time in there because it's too cold. you could also try making deals with people you live with .e.g. your mum, you do washing up etc for a tenner a week. but also get the granparents to give you jobs-they will most likely reccommend you to all their granny friends which will mean more work = bike sooner!!

also if family members own businesses etc then they should give you some work or if say your dad works at shop he should be able to get you to do a few odd jobs for cash!

gooood idea (Y) how much did you charge?

i charged £5 for a car, £7 for 4x4s and vans. this is the rong time of year to do it but you should still make quite a bit. o ye and make sure you go somewhere kinda posh, so they have loads of cars and loads of money :P