A Might....! Trials Park In Braintree!

Sucram

This is good news for trialists in braintree and around the area, it was a wet, windy day in braintree, we were bored so we thought lets go ride (even though p***ing down with rain). As we were riding we were aproached by some people, they introduced themselves and said they had 1 million pound sterling to spend on something for teenagers and they said what would we like to suggest. so we thought.....TRIALS PARK!..we told them this and they said they had quite a few people suggest this and that it was top of thier list. they asked for my phone number and said on monday go to their base and sign some forms. so i gave my number and they said they will be in touch about us helping them to take it futher and help them to realise exactly what it is. Sounds good!

as good as that sounds i bet you a cookie they won't call you :( If that happened to me it would either be someone pissing about or someone trying to scam me. I mean look at what happened with the trials park in kent. :angry:

they seemed very genuine they were people from the council. had the tops with the essex county council logo sooo.... but the bets on! im gunna have that cookie!! lol

Not sure, but what a horrible name for a town.

Bet hes pissing you about. The million quid will be spend on something more socially acceptable for the community, rather than about 3 trials riders. Skate park, maybe? Tennis courts, football pitch, swimming pool?

Trials parks...no no. Good luck.

Not sure, but what a horrible name for a town.

Bet hes pissing you about. The million quid will be spend on something more socially acceptable for the community, rather than about 3 trials riders. Skate park, maybe? Tennis courts, football pitch, swimming pool?

Trials parks...no no. Good luck.

already have skate park, building a big swimming pool now, got tennis courts. and they have had many people suggest a trials park. and it wernt just one person there were 3 of them looked about 30 odd.

they asked for my phone number

Hmm did they look shifty, have weird voices and take pictures of you? haha im kidding :)

That would be awesome if it ever happened but I cant believe that out of all the teenagers they could have surveyed that the majority would have said trials park. Therefore I dont see how that could be top of their list. Surely there are LOADS more kids who like other stuff. (just saying that because in my town we have about 4 trials riders in like 50,000 people or something).

Phil

I am doubfull it will ever be made i live in southend in essex and we where promised a skatepark like a year ago and it never materialized (N)

yes that does tend to happen..but you never no could happen. but the council where ever place maybe they spend out all this money on modern art sculptures and such and i think its a complete waste of money.