Proto Chain Tensioner....

Adrian

carbon was too flexy so i made it from fibre glass, its a weird colour because i marked the fibre glass out with a red pen and a black pen, once again this was only to see how strong the material would be and to make sure the size etc is right

[attachmentid=7889][attachmentid=7890][attachmentid=7891]

thats not s prototype its just a copy of a fresh, fair play for making it and all, (Y)

I was going to say it's not a proto unless there are plans to actually produce it, but yeh same point!

And is there any need for two topics? or just following the trend set by mr carbon fibre booster maker?

I was going to say it's not a proto unless there are plans to actually produce it, but yeh same point!

And is there any need for two topics? or just following the trend set by mr carbon fibre booster maker?

He's the one who made the carbon booster! Sooooo............................ :-

actualy it started as a square bit of material with the bar sticking out to one side, but then i just cut off as much material as i could without making it realy weak, and thats the shape that i ended up with, i swear i did not mean to copy the fresh product ones, and when i say its a proto i mean it was only to see how strong the material is and to make sure all the bolkts fit correctly and it lines up with my chain, the next one is gonna be made so it has grooves for my fibre glass mech hanger to slot into so that it doesnt come loose.. :-