Leesons?

montyrider

from what i've seen of leesons the build quality is very good and from what i noticed they were not that heavy at all. nice and short but still very nice on the rear wheel. if i had the choice of a lesson i would definitely go for it.

Edited by Broomer

I got two words... Matt Potter.

Leg-end..

That'll confused a hell of a lot of you new-skool people.. I'm starting to show my age :P

Where on earth is he nowadays?

I used to love riding London when him, Rowen and Boon were there.

Anyways, the 2 Leeson's I've ridden ride well.

you sure about that rich?

as al has comfirmed his was a mega hefty 6lb! and that was no different to any other leeson frame :S apart from a few mm longer.....

No idea about Al's, probably very heavy duty tubing. My D15C is about 5.2lbs, but thats becuase of the extra length and the rear disc setup.

the new one should be about 5lbs...

Rich

true but clive added a gusset in there ... one thing to add to, good luck seeing a repair to work on a zoo/echo etc

In fairness, I know of... 2 Zoo Pitbulls cracking? Another 2 went but they were just a defective batch that cracked around the brake mount, but out of the hundreds sold, only 2 other ones to my knowledge have gone, which is better than the Leesons to be fair. Different tool for a different job though.