Zhi Bike, 3 Stock Frames...

Wright Pads

26-G-1

26-Z1

26-Z2

Will all 3 becoming the uk?

I just been browsing there site, I've gotta say. Any personal idea you have, keep it. They've nicked Heatsinks V adpaters too the ****little basterds!

It winds me up all this mutli color vomit from China. Anyone that says Zhi and Deng are not working togther is a lier, go check the patnents out they all match to one little chinese twat called Deng! US ones too oddly..china, usa?

I just been browsing there site, I've gotta say. Any personal idea you have, keep it. They've nicked Heatsinks V adpaters too the ****little basterds!

It winds me up all this mutli color vomit from China. Anyone that says Zhi and Deng are not working togther is a lier, go check the patnents out they all match to one little chinese twat called Deng! US ones too oddly..china, usa?

You say people should keep their personal opinions to themselves, but how can you be setting a good example when posting stupid, opinionated garbage like you did in your post?

You chat the most shit I have ever heard.

Ever.

You say people should keep their personal opinions to themselves, but how can you be setting a good example when posting stupid, opinionated garbage like you did in your post?

You chat the most shit I have ever heard.

Ever.

true true

There more to this than meets the eye and tarty posted here some time ago saying about it too.

Working in a bike shop yeah, 8 frames form Deng in 10 colors! Do you need all them options, wil lyou sell them all....see my point! Same with the parts. Oh and if you do look at the clearnce section of shops you'll see X item xxxx colors left but it's being sold off cheap!

Oh and if you do look at the clearnce section of shops you'll see X item xxxx colors left but it's being sold off cheap!

Whats that got to do with the price of bannanas?

Just cause people go with trends, like silver and black being most fasionable now, and the likes, doesn't mean someone doesn't want a black and purple bike!

Perhaps this store brought in tomany of that colour, and want to clear them for the new items.... Pointless post!