What Are The F*****g Chances!

arw_86

not trials related but its a "new members chat" not a "new members trials chat" as i read earlier!

anyway here i am with 2 of my best mates (their brothers) just got to the blues vs liverpool carling cup game. (finally get to play a premiership side again!)

got my balti pie as usual so did my mates. got down to our seats (good position too) just near the corner flag behind the goal. got all comfy as u do monchin on the pie... one minute....ONE MINUTE LATER i look up and a liverpool player boots the ball for as shot misses and its comin towards me... "SWEET" i thought maybe i can touch the ball for the first time!

nope...obv pie in hand, misses me, cant reach (cant risk losing the pie) ball goes behind us and as we turn around to see where it went it was smacked by a fan towards us (back towards the pitch) hits my mate next to me in the back.

thought it was funny at the time... then 30secs later look at my mate and hes all white and half fainted....SHIT!

AND OF COURSE OUT OF 27,000+ PEOPLE IN THAT STADIUM IT HAD TO TO HIT THE LAD WITH BRITTLE BONES!!! F****N FANTASTIC!!

so yeh the games still on as we speak were losing 1-0 my mates in hospital with fractured ribs with his family and im sitting at home with my rents telling me DIY SOS is on....waste of a night and 15quid

one good thing however! least i get to try and sort out me buying a bike!! not all doom and gloom

could of spent that 15quid in a brothal, oh and i got to eat his dairy milk! but he managed to finish his pie though! :(

anyway i need a wee wee.......*cough*