Zoo Python Or Echo Team

tom 20

:) hi im really stuck and i dont know what i shold buy.either a zoo python or a echo team (just the frame)....i ride a mission prodigy which a renowned for being really short s :ermm: o iv heard..but people have been telling me i would find it hard and weird to ride a zoo and i should go for the echo but i have never been of one of them..can anyone of you kind people out there help me out..i am looking to buy a frame after christmas so i have time so make my mind up..cheers dudes (Y):D

I'd recomend the echo 'cause it's got a bash I ride a python and i miss having a bash plate :( depending on what year model you have you might need new forks (if i remember correctly the latest prodigy has a huuuge steerer tube arrangement thing) headset, stem and you might need a new rear hub 'cause the axles 14mm and the python/echo take a 15mm or something wierd/annoying meaning you can only use the deng hubs :angry: ! you might be ok with the hub actually :ermm: your better asking tarty or something though (Y)

If you are cramped up dead bad on your mission try a python but if you want summit a bit more ficky abouty and short try a echo both frames are strong and a doub either will snap or crack on you.

(I meant the echo is a bit short not short)

(shortER soz)

Hi guys, Im riding an onza t-pro at the moment and im looking for a new frame. I wanted to get a ZOO! python but then realised that it didnt come with a bashguard :( .

Could anybody suggest a frame which comes with a bashguard and would suit an average height person who is used to the feel of a t-pro? Maybe the echo team 07?

Thanks in advance.

:) cheers guys..i wouldnt say that i dislike the python now but id rather have a bashplate so i think im going to go for the echo..cheerez.. ps ..ogre its tom who you was riding with in town on the red and black mission :D ..can i have a go on yer bike(please) to see if i like it or not to make my final decision. thanks all (Y)