Waterloo?

Spider_JJ

As far as i know: from waterloo station turn left and walk out until you get to a bridge over a main road, go along the whole length of the bridge and then go down the steps at the end, its then like 10 meters to the sloped walls, the sloped walls by the shell center is the usual place that they meet, get a phone number of someone going if you can, so you can ask them if they're not there.

Edited by Fat Pants

Ok, you need to head for the 'EXIT' signs. There is a toilet on your right as you walk out, theres a big opening that leads to the outside.

Don't go down any stairs or you'll end up on the road rather than the walkway you wanna be at. There's a British transport Police office next to the opening you wanna go out.

It's a raised walkway which is exposed for a few meters, then goes covered for a few meters (expect a beggar in the covered bit), then opens up again. There are steps on your left. Ignore them and carry on walking straight.

There's a large drop to your left, which is the bit people are talking about when refering to 'Shell/Shell centre'.

The London Eye is in the 10 o' clock position infront of you.

The walkway goes over a road. To your left is a load of sloped walls which is where everyone will be.

Keep walking straight and you'll end up going down some stairs. Head towards the sloped walls you saw from the walkway.

You're there :)

That may sound complicated, its really not, just trying to give as much detail as possible (Y)

Good luck!

Devon?! You're everywhere these days you pikey :P

I might be there, not a promise though, depends if Nicks friend Ben comes, but 07955804412 is mine, just send me a txt in the morning, about 9 a.m. and ask if i'm going, it's about a 30% chance at the moment really, I'll try get an answer in the next 30 mins.

Edited by Fat Pants

You're only a 'Pre-Member', You need to be a full member to post in other forums. The 'Validation System' was made so that Trials-Forum make sure their members are only here for good reasons, not to be big katusas (not sure if thats how you spell it) I was a full member but got put back into pre members for having an argument (i think)

Edited by Fat Pants