Leicester Or Birmingham Ride!

ive got a spare tube but not maxxis and i think the valve leaks but very slowly, im bringing it with me if you wanna try it, i used to be able to ride a full day, but had to pump it up at nyt let me no if its any good

i have to do that with mine. just i need a good tube cus im liek a tak thanks mate

ok, sorry it was no help, see if you can get one in the morning, ive gotta pop to halfords to meet connor, so im sure you can get a decent tube there, im bringing around 10 patchs and loads of glue so we can sort any flats,

lol... im not the lightest rider!!!

ok, sorry it was no help, see if you can get one in the morning, ive gotta pop to halfords to meet connor, so im sure you can get a decent tube there, im bringing around 10 patchs and loads of glue so we can sort any flats,

lol... im not the lightest rider!!!

you may be some help actually lol bring that tube pleaee becaus emine are f**king me aboiut they dont like me. Its because im white isnt it really. f**king tubes