Leicester Or Birmingham Ride!

if...-

- my bikes ready

- i dont die from a heart atack having put on alot of weight since i havent rode my bike

- i can shift my fat ass

- i can ride to the station from my house without my bike bending with the amount of weight i have put on...

then i should be there... if not... sorry :P

if...-

- my bikes ready

- i dont die from a heart atack having put on alot of weight since i havent rode my bike

- i can shift my fat ass

- i can ride to the station from my house without my bike bending with the amount of weight i have put on...

then i should be there... if not... sorry :P

made me giggle :D:D dnt bend that frame, I WANT IT :lol:

ill be there, of course riding terrible as always

my bike should be all ready for sat... i wont be able to ride for pants... probs be getting used to the new gear ratio all day so will be doing some stupid rolling gaps and full speed taps with my hard gear :P... oh and for those who care... whilst i wasnt riding i put on a stone in two weeks :S ... so i have gone from just under 13stone to just under 14stone... im now 13 and a half so have managed to loose some weight pretty quickly :huh: ... kris... bring the video camera and your still camera :P i want a play with it try and do some really dramatic shots of you doing a small pedal hop :rolleyes:

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

my bike should be all ready for sat... i wont be able to ride for pants... probs be getting used to the new gear ratio all day so will be doing some stupid rolling gaps and full speed taps with my hard gear :P... oh and for those who care... whilst i wasnt riding i put on a stone in two weeks :S ... so i have gone from just under 13stone to just under 14stone... im now 13 and a half so have managed to loose some weight pretty quickly :huh: ... kris... bring the video camera and your still camera :P i want a play with it try and do some really dramatic shots of you doing a small pedal hop :rolleyes:

ok

jonny you better go. If i get my bike parts befor saterday im there i need someones number because ill be there a tad late but ill ride it till late. Jonny i need to see that sexy ass.

ooooh beau my lovelyness... i shall be there just for you :wub: although i may end up being late... but none the less i will be there with my hard gear... :rolleyes:

hahah well i wont be there till like 12 1 i gta stay in for a bit can i have a cople of reliable numbers please. omfg look at the bike piks section in a bit my biek is soooo fit im deffo there whats wether like