Crap Rules

Markygd1

Why can you not put a link to selling something.

I wanted to pass on my DVD to a begginer or someone who could use it it was only an ebay link not a for sale thread.

Just passing on my feedback wont be back on here so call me what you want. :)

Also would like to say Wrightpads sort your attitude mate im surprised you have mates I find you rude

Also got a warning for a link whats that about????

I would like to thank the people who have been useful and informative

Edited by Markygd1

lol @ thread

:lol: Shows embarrasement :$ Ok was unaware I was a member never got informed.

Im 22 with a good ebay feedback surley that was worth a thread.

Anyway do like the site but find a few people rude and the warning a bit harsh

Thumbs up anyway but catch you later (Y)

Edited by Markygd1

i have to agree to the rules personely they r ther for a reason people dont want just any one coming along and posting stuff in ther fourum they could just come on here to sell somthink then bugger off couldnt they.

rules r always ther for a reason sometimes to be broken sometimes not (Y) .

you can get enoth help on the new members thread any way the only thing that sucks is the not being able to use the vidoes and pics but all in good time :D well i hope in good time :rolleyes:

Why can you not put a link to selling something.

I wanted to pass on my DVD to a begginer or someone who could use it it was only an ebay link not a for sale thread.

Just passing on my feedback wont be back on here so call me what you want. :)

Also would like to say Wrightpads sort your attitude mate im surprised you have mates I find you rude

Also got a warning for a link whats that about????

I would like to thank the people who have been useful and informative

marky dont for get to e-mail me wen u got your new bike heres my e-mail danshorter7@aol.com e-mail me tonight so i can get yours and i will save it also i was going to tell u somthink but the rules wont let me :rolleyes::o:ermm::S:blink:

i have to agree to the rules personely they r ther for a reason people dont want just any one coming along and posting stuff in ther fourum they could just come on here to sell somthink then bugger off couldnt they.

rules r always ther for a reason sometimes to be broken sometimes not (Y) .

you can get enoth help on the new members thread any way the only thing that sucks is the not being able to use the vidoes and pics but all in good time :D well i hope in good time :rolleyes:

marky dont for get to e-mail me wen u got your new bike heres my e-mail danshorter7@aol.com e-mail me tonight so i can get yours and i will save it also i was going to tell u somthink but the rules wont let me :rolleyes::o:ermm::S:blink:

The rules also say no txt talk.

Matt Rushton

i bow my head in shame :o:ermm::ermm::unsure: i will leave and never come back again i must be the first person to text talk you text talked when you said no txt talk ther you have it thers the proof :lol:

I know but i only said that so that you would'nt ask me what text talk was. Theres a spell checker as well So you have to try to be able to miss spell. :(

Matt Rushton

I know but i only said that so that you would'nt ask me what text talk was. Theres a spell checker as well So you have to try to be able to miss spell. :(

Matt Rushton

that is a excuse what do you mean you spelt it like that on purpose :lol: .

do you want to check this text for text talk. :sleeping::D

The validation was a good idea, but i think it's too strict, it took me 3 and a half months to get me validated, then they go give me the large boot in the f**kin' arse. That pissed me off, naturally. But i'm doubting my re validation, i've sent a message to the admins but no reply... It's not like i'm a COMPLETE arse, hairy muff i can be an arse hole to a degree sometimes, but i don't think they should of de validated me for it (and i was particularly being an arse for a few days, not for ages) Just another warn. It was also unfair because the people that were actually involved were having a go at me, then a twat came in and had a dig, in which i replied to him with a non violent / obscene argument stating facts. And because some people had something against me, the person who de validated me obviously got the idea that i was a willy from other peoples posts. Shall add more at a later stage.

I'm not trying to have a go at you it's just, if you ever want to be a full member. You will get there alot quicker if people can read your replys.

Matt Rushton

thanks for the advise not being sarcastic thanks i will try to write normal its just a habbit i dont write like it in school its just when i type quick i know your not having ago dont worry :)