Advice On New 26" Frame

MDM20

Hi there all just joined and was after some help from other riders experience. I am just getting back into trials riding after five years out and I want to get a new frame, but things have changed so much since I was riding and there are so many more trials specific manufacturers around that I feel a bit out of touch. Which brings me here to seek advice. The two frames that I have been looking at are the Zoo Pitbull '07 and the Echo Control '07, now they both have a similar geometry from the looks of things (will probably get the shorter models) but i prefer the look of the Zoo and the geometry of the Echo but theres not much in it.

Now from experience with both bikes would anybody have any views or opinions on which might be better, stronger or nicer to ride as I have not ridden either of the two and do not really want to go out and waste £300. Even better would be if some one knows of some where they keep these bikes pre-built so I can ride them both to decided myself.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you. Chris

P.S: Any riders around the Guildford, Woking , Camberly and Reading area would be great to hear from you as meeting some new people to ride with would be good. Cheers.

Cheers for the help guys. Anyone want to add anything about the Control. I currently run a Orange Zero at the moment and I just measured it and the wheelbase is 1025 which is soo small thats like mod short. As I have never really gotten along with this frame since new because it feels strange due to the odd geometry this is the reason for wanting a new one (plus other advantages like 4-bolt mounts etc...). I Say in my first post that i will probably get the short this is only because of how short my current frame is that I didn't want to jump in size too much in case it through me off balance completely. However it does seem that the geometry of the long ZOO Pitbull is almost Exactly the same as the Control. So what i was now wondering is what are the advantages/disadvantages of having a long frame.

Thanks. Chris.

the zoo rides nicely matey they are a big difference in the frames from back int he days where the bottom brackets were on the floor! i just upgraded from a brisa b26d to a GU Typhoon and it plays such a difference in the way you ride! the echo rides quite easily its a very basic ride where you can do near enough everythign niecly, but the zoo has the "X factor" for me. One of my favourite 26" frames to ride has got to be the ashton Justice matey they are very easy to ride, so i thought i might mention it as you might not have considered one of them!