Bikes Been Stolen

Hendy

:( I went to get on my bike to ride home from work, at the bell pub in st. Austell cornwall and noticed it had gone :( so i know am pissed off and very upset... i could do withsome sypathy guys, Thanks Josh :(

cmon gusy i need u to reply :mellow:

have you got a trials bike or do you just ride a hardrock was it the sport or pro.

unlucky m8 wasnt it padlocked.

you cant leave any think any where these days ther are chavs and pikeys all around us.

dan

have you got a trials bike or do you just ride a hardrock was it the sport or pro.

unlucky m8 wasnt it padlocked.

you cant leave any think any where these days ther are chavs and pikeys all around us.

dan

i go to work on weekends and leave it outside and went to go home and bike was gone :( and yer i have a monty 221pr 2007 and it was a sport disc

Edited by hendy

was the bicycle locked? if so then gutted, if not then it's YOUR fault and i won't give you any sympathy.

[/qno it wasnt locked up and dont act a cock either, yer it was my fault but there aint no could you replyin if ypur gunna be a cock

by saying i WONT give u any sypathy, come on man try to realise that i have had me bike KNICKED! how would you feel ay? :ermm: try to be a bit less harsh ok

it's just at the start you said you want sympathy, but it was because of your actions the bike was knicked, this could have been avoided if you looked after the bike (locking it up) so you don't deserve sympathy imo.

i do apologies if you felt it was too harsh (Y)

was the bicycle locked? if so then gutted, if not then it's YOUR fault and i won't give you any sympathy.

Not really very fair? Noone should have to lock their bike up, especially when it's on private land.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I've recently had my Coiler nicked so I know how it feels. Is the pub doing anything about it?

Edited by Shaun H

it's just at the start you said you want sympathy, but it was because of your actions the bike was knicked, this could have been avoided if you looked after the bike (locking it up) so you don't deserve sympathy imo.

i do apologies if you felt it was too harsh (Y)

i agree i do feel sorry because u r obvesly upset but it could of bein avodid at least you learnt a leason hey :D

Highly unlucky but you can't come up on the forum asking for sympathy if you didnt even lock your bike up,its quite obviously your fault (N)

And don't know why people are saying you shouldn't have to lock your bike up because if someone sees a bike Unlocked then there going to pinch it.

Sorry to hear bout it but you've learnt you lesson so lock your bike up next time (Y)

Cheers,

Mike ;)

hey man

i no how you feel i had both of my bikes knicked from my shed they were in my shed locked together and the shed was locked they still got in and took them the bikes aint nothing special but they were everything to me, thankfully i got them back and clamied for damage that they didnt do:P and i got £110 from the little b*****ds and i really do hope u get your bike back m8 i really do and i live miles from were u are but ill keep my eye open just incase its been soled on

sean (Y)