New Onzas

luke_onza

Hi yeah there isn't one, the 2007 Onza's are a t-vee t-bird t-pro and a t-comp

Yup, bang on, but the T-Comp is just an '06 T-Pro frame in blue, bit of a cop-off onza (N)

...saying that the T-Pro was a pretty solid starter bike :rolleyes: so it look's pretty good for £420.00

Joel

Edited by onzadude123

there will be a tmag but comes out the start of next year!!! it tells u on tarty bikes!!

where?

Also there is a T-master coming out which is the bike that Ben Slinger is riding or Onzamark on here has got ;)

how do u know that?

ok thanks for all your help lads (Y) onza can be so disappointing at times :angry:

i'm getting sick of this onza bashing without being follwed by any reason. :closedeyes:

right i will give you a reason then. they are becoming lazy all they are doing is painting frames different colors and putting a couple of different parts on it and giving it a name. what was the need in changing the t-pro? people say because to make it more affordable for begginers. however the t-bird was a great bike for money. and they go and downgrade that as well. so there you have it theres my reason for putting them down.

:angry:

luke

Edited by luke_onza

all they are doing is painting frames different colors and putting a couple of different parts on it and giving it a name. what was the need in changing the t-pro? people say because to make it more affordable for begginers. however the t-bird was a great bike for money.

Compare T-Bird geometry to to T-Pro geometry and its shit, Considering they now have tensile freewheels, ISIS cranks and a few other parts i can't see any reason for anyone to complain, if you getting pissed off with onza, DON'T BUY A f**kING ONZA!! Simple as.

Edit: I'm sure posting in new members thread actually makes you type like a retard :lol: The forum takes out and puts in letters to test the ability of new members to use the spell-check button.

Edited by T-MAGura

right i will give you a reason then. they are becoming lazy all they are doing is painting frames different colors and putting a couple of different parts on it and giving it a name. what was the need in changing the t-pro? people say because to make it more affordable for begginers. however the t-bird was a great bike for money. and they go and downgrade that as well. so there you have it theres my reason for putting them down.

:angry:

luke

How the hell are they becoming lazy? Producing new frames with new concepts (dropped chainstays) new components like the tensile offset mounts, tensile freewheel etc.

Who cares if the t-pro and t-comp are very similar, i'd rather have 2 bike slightly different spec'ed than one. Onza aren't doing that just to have 'another bike', they're doing it so that a new rider can get the very best for their budget.

The t-bird had to be downgraded. As been said numerous times the prices of raw materials have been going up, and the t-bird has to have a low price tag as it is a budget bike. If you think about the 06 t-bird, where else is there to skim money off it? Answer, remove the maguras.

The new T-Vee, T-Bird,T-Pro and T-Comp are just the first models of the new 2007 range. The new T-Mag will be available about March 2007 and the T-Master not long after. The new Limey 2 frame should be available in small numbers before Xmas and the whole new 26" range is due for launch in April /May. This is not laziness but cautious development. We don't pick our bikes off the shelf here but design and test them. A second sample Dual is due next week and we will also have stock of the new Tensile Offset Magura mounts and Tensile Brake Boosters on Tuesday. Samples also of the Onza Vee brake converter (standard equ. on the new T-Pro). First production sample in a couple of weeks of the new Tensile Ace headset. Our benchmark to improve on for this was the Chris King headset so expect a top quality item. (As always with Tensile). Tensile freewheels also back in stock next week after their phenominal worldwide success, (sales now topped 3000).We are also planning the drop stay frame as a new modified Street frame for next year so we are being anything but lazy here.