Mission Prodigy

owain bowles

There not to bad that was the first trials bike i had and i loved it because i could go to bash on enything. But they are quite heavy and also quite strong and then i sold it to my mate for a £5 lol

There not to bad that was the first trials bike i had and i loved it because i could go to bash on enything. But they are quite heavy and also quite strong and then i sold it to my mate for a £5 lol

haha that mate is me its a g8 bike 2 start on you can batter the livin s**t out of it and it wont do anythink lol :S

Edited by paulbell818

Hi, i have just ordered the mission prodigy and was wondering what you guys thought about the bike and whether it is any good. (Y):D

thanks

Owain (Y)

I don't mean to be a idiot but don't you think you should have asked this before you ordered it? Hehe.

Anyway down to the point they look a decent bike to start on (Y)

~Matty

my first bike was a mission prodigy and i cracked it twice then got it re-welded then put another 5 crackes in it then snaped da forks and the chain stay but other than that i loved to ride it

Joel :D

you only cracked it twice on the frame not 5, i can smell something really fresh.

I had a mission prodigy and they are like a tank! You can bash anything with them as they are so heavy and strong.

Saying that i did crack the forks but got them re-welded. Now upgraded to a zona zip.

I would not bother about upgrading with good bits such as cranks as it is only a mission and is a starter bike. If you cannot afford a new bike at the moment and are stuck with the mission i would recommend getting a new chain as they are really weak. Don't want to be gapping and then it snaps :sick: