New Frame And Essentials

Fixed Pants™

Firstly;

IPB Image

(aimed at me by the way)

So christmas is near, and i want to uprade my bike as i feel it might be holding me back.

My plan of action is:

T-Pro frame

Echo Rear 19"

Spokes

Internal Headset

T-Pro Rear Hub

Tube (not important but i think i will anyway)

Creepy Crawler Rear

So thats what i plan to get, it's comming to around £200 including the £20 wheel build from my LBS (rip off)

I'm asking if all of this is compatible with each other and if i need anything more.

Also if there is any cheaper/ better options in general. I currently ride (well try to anyway :P) a Da Bomb School, which are not like other trials bikes because they have a 14mm axle on the back, which is why i need a complete rear wheel. The stem is 1-1/8", not sure on steerer length but i can measure it if needed.

I have the four bolt mounts already so i wont be needing them.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Fat Pants

You might want to get some new cranks and convert it to a front freewheel system becuase i doubt the cranks' bashring you have now will fit over the t-pros bashplate, unless you want to run it without the bashplate.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

Ah, ok.

Well the extra £15 is money i don't have :lol: I really want to get a job to fund my trials addiction but i'm 15 and am not 16 until the end of August next fecking year! Very annoying.

Trust me, That extra £15 will save you loads in the long run, They really do last a life time and them t-master hubs also run alot smoother.

Dan.

*Does spazzy stuff* Just realised that yeah, don't need the wheel build, thanks Nick... I feel so stupid :$ Maybe get a grind while i'm at it and some decent pads?

Possibly get the T-Master hub as i'm saying nearly £15 on the wheel build... we'll have to see how things go.

Edited by Fat Pants

*Does spazzy stuff* Just realised that yeah, don't need the wheel build, thanks Nick... I feel so stupid :$ Maybe get a grind while i'm at it and some decent pads?

Possibly get the T-Master hub as i'm saying nearly £15 on the wheel build... we'll have to see how things go.

I snapped the axle in my t-master hub after about 5 days but i think it was just a faulty batch? :S