Joel G

who gives a shit u greasy pig :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ tut tut

Hi guys,

Does anybody know how to report, because i might need to report him. This little comment isn't very good for this site and if you cant be asked to explain it. Please could you do it your-self.

thanks guys!

Me thinks someones found out T-OM's password and is being an arsehole.

Maybe mate, if you think so then maybe you should Privet Message him. We wouldn't like to see him banned for nothing cheers mate, especially for Christmas :santa::D

Pre-Members can't use report for obvious reasons, ie people abusing it and being a reet twat. Send the link to the Admin (link at the top of the page to the right of the search button) but i'm sure someones already done it, or a Mod has already sorted him out.

EDIT: From what i've now seen i think T-OM's pissed about not being validated, silly fool.

EDIT EDIT: Just been speaking to T-OM on MSN, and apparently, a person from his school had been doing it, although i'm doubting this as his display picture is a default MSN one and his font isn't personalised...

Edited by Fat Pants