Foam Grips

Sam Moore

i was going to get some of these i like the look of the try all ones, are they comfy what are they like when they get wet :) .

do you still wear gloves aswell or are they comfy enough.

how did you put the insulation tape on did you just rap it around the bar.

Edited by dan the trials man

hey boys lol i have used the tryall foam grips feel amzing on the hands with no gloves but the wear rate is terrible and even worse with gloves and i had the same problem with them moving i used that tape stuff and it worked a charm and im using it at the moment on mi rubber grips

try cleaning the grips out

but other wise do this as you can see im a real artist

IPB Image

Like trials wannabe said, just put a bit of electrical tape around the grips. I wrapped a bit around both ends of each grip, i.e. where the bar-end is, and where the brakes are. Don't put too much though, cause it's a bit slippery....

Another plus is that it saves them a bit of wear. My foam grips always seem to fray tear a bit at one end and spread from there. The tape keeps it all together.

Edited by Owen

When I put mine on, instead of using WD40 to lube them, i used industrial brake cleaner. They stayed put after leaving them for about an hour and haven't moved it about 3 months! Not only is that stuff great for cleaning rims without tar, but for putting grips on too! ;)