Prison Break

munkee

Oh my dear lordy anyone seen the latest one ? 2.13 :o:o:o:o:o Just for that episode definitely deserves its own thread. That was more addictive than lost by a mile.

dude prison break rulez but i havnt seen any new episodes lol :angry: but i agree it kicks lost ass

ryan

Oh My GOD, watched it last night, I did not see that ending coming!!! I thought they were totally f**ked!!!

Can't believe we're gonna have to wait till February for the next one (N)

I know, i was like shit me, their gonna die... and all of a sudden :-... their off again B) !

Yea tis appauling how lost and prison break arent around for so long.. why do they do it? theres enough stuff written

I think its just that the americans do something this time of year and all the shows get put on hold. I don't know if they do re-runs and what not but over christmas the shows don't have any new episodes. Its the same with most of their shows, lost, prison break, smallville, supernatural, stargate, one tree hill... etc. I think the only one thats having new episodes during december is scrubs.

And its the 29th of january for the next prison break and the 7th of february for lost.

Five can't show it on their channel until June because they don't have the rights to it, even though they have it and have had it for f**king ages, can't wait till it's out, gonna be so good. It's gay how they always have massive gaps, its stupid aswell, because after a year people aren't gonna bother watching it because they can't remember it.

And Space, where the f**k are you seeing them??? TELL TELL or i'll rape you/ will rape you if you tell me. All goes down to personal preference.

Edited by Fat Pants

Five can't show it on their channel until June because they don't have the rights to it, even though they have it and have had it for f**king ages, can't wait till it's out, gonna be so good. It's gay how they always have massive gaps, its stupid aswell, because after a year people aren't gonna bother watching it because they can't remember it.

And Space, where the f**k are you seeing them??? TELL TELL or i'll rape you/ will rape you if you tell me. All goes down to personal preference.

cant condone piracy or illegal downloading, but cant see that looking at a torrent site would to do any harm.

also available on myspace if your in the us.

I was just about to watch the 6th episode...(from that link above) and it said on youtube, when the link had loaded...." This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."....and now i cant watch any of the videos at all...even ones i have alredy watched.

anyone got any ideas on what thats about? is it just for me..or for everyone?