Sus Forks

tipsy Jock

Sooooo, I'm thinking about ordering these beasts,

Clicky

They're gonna be used mostly for general riding about, a little bit of street, some freeridy stuff, a bit of park riding and the odd jump. Do you guys reckon they will cope?

Bear in mind that i'm no good at any of the above. :P I really don't want anything like Dirt jumpers etc as they are tre heavy, the guys i ride with seem to be getting on ok with psylo's but alas they are no more.

Thanks!

Cheers, I'll have a looksey at them, the thing about the Manitou's that i really liked was the adjustable travel, i'm not sure i could cope with 120mm all the time but i'd like to have the option :P

You won't use it. I have 80-130mm on my XC bike (I think) but I just leave it at 130 the whole time. Otherwise you're always faffing at the top and bottom of hills, and you forget etc.

You won't use it. I have 80-130mm on my XC bike (I think) but I just leave it at 130 the whole time. Otherwise you're always faffing at the top and bottom of hills, and you forget etc.

Your right, i'll probably just find a setting i like and leave it at that, but then if i go for skatepark session i'll probably wind it down a bit etc, so i'd still like the option. i think i'm going to need a rethink, really did like those forks as well lol

The MX comp ETA have a lock down on them. This is just a switch you flick and when you push them down they only come back up 30mm, its great for park riding, its just like having ridgids, but with a bit of forgiving movement if u cock up. One of my mates has Drop-off 3s with ETA and its great for park. Also MX comps are avalible in 120, 105 or 80mm. So you could always just get the total travel dropped by the LBS if they are too long.