Onza T-comp 07, What They Like?

Mod-Bodger

Hi,

I doubt that many people have rode the new t-comp but I guess that they will ride like the 2004-2006 t-pro which I think ride very nice.

So it should be a good bike , it will be fairly easy to improve as I saw that it comes with a disk mount on the forks.

But I would hunt around for a 2006 t-pro as its cheaper and all you miss out on is a tensile freewheel,and something else I believe.

Ridden one!

Exactly the same as last years t-pro.

Very light and flicky. Good for natural and street.

Comes with maguras as standard, bash, onza hog drilled rims, stem and bars.

Comes with an ACS freewheel, not a Tensile. (still very good, quick engagements)

KMC Kool chain as standard.

Mono front hub but does have disc forks.

Tensile maggie mounts too.

£399.99 = Bargin

Thumbs up from me.

Rob

Ridden one!

Exactly the same as last years t-pro.

Very light and flicky. Good for natural and street.

Comes with maguras as standard, bash, onza hog drilled rims, stem and bars.

Comes with an ACS freewheel, not a Tensile. (still very good, quick engagements)

KMC Kool chain as standard.

Mono front hub but does have disc forks.

Tensile maggie mounts too.

£399.99 = Bargin

Thumbs up from me.

Rob

Why do you keep posting that they are exactley the same as last years t-pro?

I was lead to believe it came with a tensile freewheel and rims drilled with holes rather than hog's, and it comes with a hope mono hub? I think not. Differant cranks too, stop talking shit.

EDIT: to further back up my point, I doubt mike is going to blatently lie that they come with tensiles if they do not:

I beg to differ with the previous poster but the T-Comp comes with a Tensile freewheel. The only way it can get an ACS is if the shop switches them to make some extra profits. The ACS is made in India and can only be shipped to Taiwan through the USA, which is the reason we decided to upgrade both T-Pro and T-Comp to Tensile. The alternative was to pay all the extra transport shipping and duty costs to fit ACS which would have bumped up the costs and been a logistical nightmare or downgrade to a DICTA, not an option.

that was in response to you post on the last thread where you claimed it came with an ACS...

Edited by jake1516

ACS just fall apart after about a week and you have to keep tightening them. (N)

If it does come with one I would defiantly advise you to upgrade to a tensile (Y)