May Be Abit Off A Pointless Topic But Worth A Try

powerz

Just wondering if any of you will come down to clacton-on-sea to ride after 4th january when my wheels built by tarty.

We never have any of you guys come to clacton other than when Matt staples & andrew chai did and it was a real good ride.

There are some real nice rocks,with endless lines & alot of street lines that can be done, oh and a cool skatepark with a little trials section.

There are few of us in my area:

Tom - koxx level boss from clacton

Liby - Monty TI from walton

Ash(ME) - Gu Typhoon from clacton

Ben - Adamant from clacton

Darren - Monty 221pro from clacton

Ian - Zoo python from walton

It would just be nice to have a few new faces to come and ride at clacton-any one up for it?

year i will come down me and about 6 other friends were planning to go clacton after christmas anyway.

i migth be back at school on that date so if not would 6the january be good for you

add me on msn lil_wilkins_05@hotmail.co.uk

O.K cool yea anytime after the 4th as my wheel should turn up 2 days before christmas and my m8 is back from his holiday on the 4th.Iv'e added you on msn-my msn is Trialzrider@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by powerz

I was riding clacton on saturday until i got a puncture. i was also in st osyth's which has tone's of rocks and then colchester but couldn't find much street there but the ruins at the castle were cool.

oh yeah i have meet Ben and liby ( i thought he said hes name was niby ? ) in frinton and had a little ride for a few hours.

i would definitely come back up there again when ever your ready.

I was riding clacton on saturday until i got a puncture. i was also in st osyth's which has tone's of rocks and then colchester but couldn't find much street there but the ruins at the castle were cool.

oh yeah i have meet Ben and liby ( i thought he said hes name was niby ? ) in frinton and had a little ride for a few hours.

i would definitely come back up there again when ever your ready.

Thats cool did you enjoy it here at clacton, yea i visited the rocks at st osyth for the first time about a week ago they do have some awesome do-able routes and no his name is defiantly libby when i first met him i thought it was nibby too lol.

Shame you got a puncture & yea i've been to colchester but couldn't find much other than the casle with the ruins beside the carpark.

i'll try and get all the people i know to come out on the 6th or 7th of january,

I will come down on the 6th, thats my birthday! :) Im one of the 6 people lilwilkins mentioned, was that you who commented on our cochester trials video?

Marcus

O.K that will cool to get some new faces riding in clacton & yes it sure was me who comented on your video (gutyphoon)

• 2 weeks later...

That will be cool, cant wait should be a good ride (Y)

Right well us lot are coming (braintree people +jay and nathan :P ) are all of your mates riding then? we will organise what time we want to leave etc and i will tell you powerz. ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN COMING ALONG POST HERE WE WANT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

cheers marcus (Y)

at the moment 1 of my mates is 100% riding i need to speak to the others as yet to see if they are working ect:

I have a fractured finger or pulled ligament at the moment but i'm still riding as i just cant stay off my bike lol.

so how many people are you bringing then marcus_tpro

Did anyone get any pics or vids then?, i know its very unlikely due to the lovelllllyyyyyy weather on saturday.

Also if i arrange the ride again for the summer are people willing to come again?.

& another quick question does any one know the lad with the GU username i forgot it? :$ (think his name was DAN)

Thanks lads.

Edited by powerz

Got my problem sorted that i had (crushing bearing sound) turns out it was just my BB was loose, whilst sorting this out i did find i had done abit of damage to my frame yesterday. :o

You(s) may remember when me, darren & adam was trying to go from a thin wall to a pilar at the church, this was after visiting the multistory carpark, anyway only Adam ended up doing it and i smashed my armourdillo on the corner of the pilar but it still managed to dent my GU frame

image753tt0.jpg

image754nq6.jpg

also cut my ancle somehow yesterday whilst riding

image749nv3.jpg

anyone else do any damage on saturday 6th at clacton?