My New 2007 Sherco!

Trialsbikenut

I have always liked the look of Shercos, but GasGas is blatantly where it's at :P

But that is looking very nice, and the Shercos i have been on all felt very nimble and light, so 'tis all good.

Shame i don't really ride mine that much anymore, i used to be really into it. Started on a GasGas txt 50, then Beta 80 and now i have my GasGas 125.

The Shercos i have been on all felt very nimble and light, so 'tis all good.

Shercos have always been heavier than the Gas Gas, have yet to go on ones that lighter.

But anyway loving the red in the '07 shercos just get some red rims on that bad boy and it'll be almost perfect (needs to be Gas Gas to be perfect) :P:-

EDIT: Here you go have an amature photoshopping attempt. lol

IPB Image

Edited by fugigas

my boss has a 2006 model its fairly simaler. I like the rims,they kind of look like bike rims with the the silver side wall. Oh and you should take a pic from the other side the exausts are so cool. But you cant beat a 1994 beta techno 250. ^_^

Shercos have always been heavier than the Gas Gas, have yet to go on ones that lighter.

But anyway loving the red in the '07 shercos just get some red rims on that bad boy and it'll be almost perfect (needs to be Gas Gas to be perfect) :P:-

EDIT: Here you go have an amature photoshopping attempt. lol

IPB Image

That looks awsome thanks i will be thinking of getting red rims!!!!!!!!