My New Zoo Pitbull 07

I-LUV-TRIALS

awesome, have you had any problems with it atall cus i have just order my 26 inch mod, echo control :lol::lol::lol: so please but i was just wondering if you have had problems with the smaller hub and chain tensions, im guessing you use the snail cams, if you do how do they work?

cheers

Here goes, the frame come with the snail cam bolts fitted, i brought anza t-master rear hub and some monty snail cams, the snail cams fit on the inside of the frame and as you turn them the push on the little bolt which in turn pushes the wheel back thus tensioning your chain (Y) i have had no problems with the hub what so ever , also the 18/15 gearing is the same ratio as the 22/18 which i most common and probably what you was running on your mision refer :-

also i have been looking at your pictures on bebo and you know with the eno freewheel, has that got a lifetime warrenty and did white industries replace it for free?

nah the tabs had worn away so i couldn't get it off my crank arm so i had to cut through the centre bit, but i have brought a new eno and am going to fix the old eno when tarty are back in stock with all the spares (Y)

nah the tabs had worn away so i couldn't get it off my crank arm so i had to cut through the centre bit, but i have brought a new eno and am going to fix the old eno when tarty are back in stock with all the spares (Y)

cheers. you have helped me alot today, next week monday ill be riding a echo control 116mm:d :D

Hi adam

I have noticed that you have a hs33 on the back of your bike with the try-all smoth rim, what is it like?

Would you recomend on geting it grinded? and what pads do you use?

Thanks

Dan

Hi, erm yeah about that i had only just built the bike up and not got around to grinding the rim but i now have a medium grind and i am running rock pads (blue) and the brake is awesome