My New Zoo Pitbull 07

I-LUV-TRIALS

Hi im posting in here because nobody ever looks at the bike pics thread anymore, i was un able to upload the pics due to them being the wrong format but here is a link to bebo where i have pics uploaded. Heres the link link.

let me know what you think guys (Y)

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS

Hi

Very nice i really like it, don't know what every one is on about.

My bike is similar i'm putting the try-all fluros on when i buckle or brake my black try-alls that i have now (Y) .

Dan

what is the 07 like by the way, have you ever ridden a 05/06? what is it like compared to them?

Hi

Very nice i really like it, don't know what every one is on about.

My bike is similar i'm putting the try-all fluros on when i buckle or brake my black try-alls that i have now (Y) .

Dan

what is the 07 like by the way, have you ever ridden a 05/06? what is it like compared to them?

Cool, i haven't even rode mine yet as i ordered the wrong sproket for the rear:( but no i havent rode any other stock as i have allways had mods.

Do you now those girls :P:-

ow yer back to the bike its hot nearly as hot as those girls :D .

And I guess the wheels and grips are everything?

Looks good but it is like alot of other Zoos in looks.

I disagree i have not seen one with all black and silver parts apart from the grips and rims i think it is a one of a kind (Y) .

I think it is strange how people have good comments about the uglyist of bikes out there and then there is few good comments on this bike :S i think it is jelosey, they all want a zoo don't they :D .

Dan

sorry about the spelling spell checker does not even now how to spell uglyist and jelosey inless they are spelt right :D than it is a first.

first thing i checked was those ladies :)

Shitest song eveeeer.

But soon turned the volume off (Y)

As far as the bike goes, yerrr I really like it. Seriously, I dont understand what other people are saying, yes... its like other zoo's colour wise, but who gives a shit?

It suits it.

The way I look at it, if every one were to go out and buy mbk's and spec them the same as Stan Shaw, would they be saying it looked shit then?

No.

Green suits zoo's and thats what I like to see.

Luke.

Edited by ilukeee

thanks guys for backing me up, the reason i got fluro green rims is because they are bright, i was going to get pink but it would clash with the stickers. Of coarse it looks lik a zoo i mean after all it is one lol.

i brought everything apart from the brakes, forks, cranks and freewheel from tarty and altogether it will stand me in at just over a grand, i really like the spec and the fact that it is low and long (Y) plus in my eyes it looks beutiful. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies guys (Y) , keep them coming :)

awesome, have you had any problems with it atall cus i have just order my 26 inch mod, echo control :lol::lol::lol: so please but i was just wondering if you have had problems with the smaller hub and chain tensions, im guessing you use the snail cams, if you do how do they work?

cheers