Best Mod Bike Under £500

teeth

if your whanting a 20 inch try the new onza t-comp looks a good spec for 450 same frame as 06 t pro with tensile freewheel mounts and pads new onza cranks and new forks(same as 06 but with a disk mount)its also got a nice paint job (Y)

I would definately go for the T-COMP, if I didn't already have a T-PRO with a Tensile Freewheel.

The next upgrade for me is a Zona Zip or Echo Team frame, (Probably Zona!). There isn't actually much difference between the two frames, the zona is just lighter and has slightly different geometry, but I would ring supercycles and get them to upgrade a T-COMP to a Zona Zip frame, I wouldn't buy one of the pre-built Zonas they have, the forks are disgusting...

http://supercycles.co.uk/site_details.asp?ProductID=696

Or alternatively, get them to upgrade a T-MAG, the frames of them are shite, but the components are the same as the T-COMP, but it comes with a front disc and a sealed front hub, but an ACS claw freewheel, which you could also upgrade to a tensile! It all depends on how much money you have, If you can't go over £500 then buy a T-COMP and keep the frame it has already got, and put the rest of cash towards some sticky pads and better grips.

hiya pal,

there are quite a few desent mod's around for under £500. i went for the onza t-pro but there is the onza t-mag spec1 or spec2 not sure which one but they are good also. this year there is the new onza-tcomp which looks very nice and also has a good spec on it or you could get a second hand bike such as a zoo python for under £500 there is one on ebay now it is very nice and cheap for the components it has on it :D