What Are The Try-all 108.9 Freewheels Like

flas12345

hey there ....if i was you yes i have one mine is doing well no problems so far and i ride quite hard ...i aint come loose yet and feels and sound nice ...it is soooo nice to ride with aswell as looks ....but was a bitch to put on lol

so yer go for it get one ...:P:P:P thanks bennyb...oi mate take my edvice(Y)

hey there ....if i was you yes i have one mine is doing well no problems so far and i ride quite hard ...i aint come loose yet and feels and sound nice ...it is soooo nice to ride with aswell as looks ....but was a bitch to put on lol

so yer go for it get one ...:P:P:P thanks bennyb...oi mate take my edvice(Y)

thanks for that mate that as realy helped me. one other thing, is it lound when going round? lol :P

Hi,

My mate has a try-all freewheel and i can't fault it, it hasn't skipped once they are a pain to put on took ages for it to thread on the crank arm properly and they are loud-ish my tensile one is abit louder but i can still hear his try-all one clicking when he is rolling. Go for it they are an awesome freewheel (Y)

i have had my one for about a month. and love it, after 2 years of using kings i was abit unsure about using a freewheel, but its so much better han my kings, a more responsive feel at the pedals, lighter rear wheel, weight is more central to the bike. i am seriously impressed with it. can highly recommend it , and for £50 you cant go wrong really!