24insh Rims!

JohnyMilton

ok well for a while now i have been wanting to change my rims on my zoot for a while, and its annoying me :angry: because i cant find any gd ones!! so someone PLEASE help me find a set or tel me where to look for them! if i cant find them ill have to get my wheels straighted then sell the bike and get a stock!!

Johny

CHEERS!!!

without a question THE best 24" rims out there are Spank Oobah Stiffy rims. They are the strongest, stiffest, most dent resistant rims ever made!! not heavy either! a nice width too at 40mm. Go and look on Wiggle.

i just had look at them, they look nice. thanks thats the rims im getting!!!

Edited by JohnyTrials

yah i have the same problem with my zoot mate but its a nice bike B)

The only other 24" rims are really for dirt bikes..... can the Spank Oobah Stiffy rims be drilled anyone???

Thanks Seb (Y)

hey mate i phoned up today asking about them and they as light as mavics,but im not sure if u cud drill them!!!

and the zoot is a sweet bike but annoying to get parts for!!

Edited by JohnyTrials

other rim to consider are Rhyno Lite XL, Tioga DH, Alex DM24/DX32, Onza and Kris Holm Unicycle rim :)

dont forget atomlab aircorps rims, running them on my beast and there actually not as heavy as i thought.

running a 2 cross whell build on the rear one due to spokes being to short and the rim hasnt budged a inch since i built it.

BEASTS!

Those Spank Oobah Stiffy rims look very nice; I would recommend however, the Atomlab Aircorp. They are mighty strong and look amazing with Maxxis Highrollers 2.70 tyres on it. Try Wiggle again to have a look.

EDIT: Oh sorry, i didnt read the comment above.

Edited by elcristoff-t-pro