Shipley Glen

maxi

where is shipley glen?? train station anywhere near

If you get a train to saltaire train station it is like 15 minutes from there all you have to do is ride through the park and then up the footpath at the side of tram line and then up the road and your there.

Jack

If you get a train to saltaire train station it is like 15 minutes from there all you have to do is ride through the park and then up the footpath at the side of tram line and then up the road and your there.

Jack

ye it is just up the road from there

cheers maxi

(Y)

Might possibly be going up tomorrow if anyone is going up???

Bolty.............. (Y)

Think a few lads are going to leeds tomoro bolty, think they are going quite early though.

Liam you say you'll turn up but you never do.

To Max's first post yer i will be most definatly be going up, probably be towed up buy Ginger Dan.

Morton

Think a few lads are going to leeds tomoro bolty, think they are going quite early though.

To Max's first post yer i will be most definatly be going up, probably be towed up buy Ginger Dan.

Morton

LMAO morton, ryan and luke told me about dan towing you up :D

Bolty...........

Morton

i'll show you for nooo pennies, just rupees. i'll bring bradford lot up init to dry bum you and that...

lol, if i ant been on the p*** i'll be there otherwise i wont be. simple as.... B)

Morton

I dont think im going to leeds today any more(got to go christmas shoping (N)) all the other lads are still going though

but i might be going up to shipley either saterday or sunday

i am never been towed up by ginger dan again :lol:

next time ill stick to the train

TOBY

there seems to be a rapid growth of kids in west/south yorkshire riding now. HIIIGH 5!

oh i saw some lad riding near my work today. at crosshills buisness park, think he was called luke, not sure. but if your out an about tomoz at like 1ish, i'll come out on my bike on my dinner break and ride if i can be arsed to take my trials bike :P

there seems to be a rapid growth of kids in west/south yorkshire riding now. HIIIGH 5!

oh i saw some lad riding near my work today. at crosshills buisness park, think he was called luke, not sure. but if your out an about tomoz at like 1ish, i'll come out on my bike on my dinner break and ride if i can be arsed to take my trials bike :P

orite mate that may have been me i was down there about 11 30 on monday with jack and robbie. Ill come down today at about 12:30 -1:00 and have a look for you

Toby (Y)