Koxx.fr

Ducko

that kirl looks like it could be cool...but blue and pink- that i just cannot handle..

karbon lookin' B)

The Kirl was Caisso's sig frame before he left koxx, and the KSAS looked sooooooo much better with the flower paint job (honestly, loved it).

Anyone know if the Giaco frame is going to have a plus 40bb like he is riding at the moment? Or is it going to stay where it is?

One last thing - does the lack of V-racing on koxx.fr mean it is no longer made? Presuamably the boxx would take over from it as the V-racing was vince's bike, but now he is on the boxx. Info on those last two points would be appreciated (Y)

Edited by philking

I submitted a news post about the new models some days ago, but for some reason it has not been loaded.

The new XTP 20, KSAS and KARBON should be with us tomorrow. Prices to follow.

Fred.

[attachmentid=8815]

[attachmentid=8816]

The Karbon is pretty much a Belay replica with some tweaked geo!

Yes.

The new Bikes look great, very pleased with them, no doubt some full build pics will find their way here once the Bike reach their owners - Friday.

it was Kennys geo. don't think he liked the bb rise though. he tried a couple of frames in france earlier this year.

all the frames look great, especially the Karbon. i'd love to know the weight, just out of interest.