Norwich Ride

Ryan Blackwell

Yea, speak to stu, see if he want to come. Lets make this a good ride, and paul whats your surprise? is it my bike? Man my bike is getting a huge makeover..its going to be awesome!

i was gonna rape you, and anybody else that needed it

and yeah, stus lil brother: bring stu/let stu bring you in his french wagon

(if you dont remember me, i stayed at your house a few years back and you talked to me about fishing for ages lol)

i was gonna rape you, and anybody else that needed it

and yeah, stus lil brother: bring stu/let stu bring you in his french wagon

(if you dont remember me, i stayed at your house a few years back and you talked to me about fishing for ages lol)

yay i cant wait..w00p thoight u was going to bed?

Yeah i have to bloody work :@ It's starting to annoy me having to work when i could be out doing things like this but hey i guess im at that point in life where funds are neccessary which means having a job (N)

Problem is i took two days off work last week to make it an extra long christmas break for me and to take off friday would be a piss take and a half. I'll have to see if i can do something extra spectacular at work to earn myself friday off.......?

Unlikely though, Stu (Y)

ahh shite stu, wanted you to come :(

righty, moi (bmx/onza zoot), george seamons (onza zoot), lee (radical rider-megaslow) and master zakery (bmx) are coming fo sure :)

lees bike is riding like an utter sexpot (cept the back brake, but its better than it was before) so itll be a nice chance for him to get back into trials-take it easy on him-he is shite

yay for rides