Eno Or Profile?

suli_zoo!

:S

i dont get u..... lol sorry

shaun (Y)

p.s any hints?

Eyup Shaun lad, bloody hell you're getting some stick on here already aren't you?!?! (N) Toby says his ENO is s**t so I would run the profile until its knackered!! lol :P(Y)

Come on people give him a break, if he is new, he wouldn't know about the search and other topics like this one!!!

Cheers, speak soon mate, CJ.. :)(Y)

ey up carl, its that w***er Si-man, he has a reight carles on!! lol speak to you soon buddi

shaun x-x (Y)

k ye, im going to use my profile till it breaks, them get a eno.... :D

thanks buddy

shaun (Y)

you could just properly maintain your horribly overpriced bmx race hub so it lasts for several years instead of pissing another £85 away on an eno just because you think you ought to have one.

they have effectively the same 72 EPs at the pedals (if you can't work out why, use the search) this means you will feel basically no difference between an eno and a profile (except for the extra weight of the profile and the substantially smaller weight of your wallet) when you ride.

My Profile's been running fine since I got it.

Was previously owned bu Siders on here, and he says he never serviced it, nor have I.

Hasn't majorly skipped, felt it get stuck inbetween engagements or something once, but I was only riding along.

ENO's are also very good, but i've only ever had a Profile, or an ACS Claws..so... :sleeping:

What he is saying is that he rides a stock with a front freewheel and mod rear spacing like mine, its so much better isn't it darren (Y)

Aww spoilt my game :P

Yea, shouldnt be anything with the profile on amod, but apparently the 26" wheel put extra stress on the hub body, which is why it breaks.

soo.....what you people are trying to say is, if i look after my profile, it should work fine!!

cheers people

shaun (Y)

yes, i would have thought that was obvious...

They are piss easy to service, the driver can be pulled off pretty easy, or by hitting the non drive side with a bit of wood.

Just make sure that when you are putting it back on, that you usea small allen key to locate the pawls in the slots, the spin the driver anti clockwise so it doesnt engage and push down. spin it to make sure nothings grinding etc, dont force it down though (Y)

Edited by Si-man

yes, i would have thought that was obvious...

They are piss easy to service, the driver can be pulled off pretty easy, or by hitting the non drive side with a bit of wood.

Just make sure that when you are putting it back on, that you usea small allen key to locate the pawls in the slots, the spin the driver anti clockwise so it doesnt engage and push down. spin it to make sure nothings grinding etc, dont force it down though (Y)

kk thanks for the advice matey

shaun (Y)