Sun Ringle For Trials?

Jason222

My friend has a few sun ringle hubs, he says they're crazy loud. He thinks they have 72 engagement points but isn't sure. I can't seem to find a definate answer online. Does anyone know? He has Sun Ringle Abbah SOS hubs. It would be cheaper for me to get one of these if they're good than a Hope or King...

Thanks!

No mate. You are much better off getting a hope pro II to be honest.They are very good and are actually designed for trials unlike the ringle hub.

Also the parts are very easy to get a hold of IF anything should go wrong.

As i say, they are good hubs, very loud , solid and easy to maintain.

Best option buddy.

Max...

Edited by max-t

I know for certain that the Ringle Abbah Lawwill model hub has 36 engagement points so I'd assume the SOS model has the same number. I also know Ringle hubs are very high quality, so personally I wouldn't be too afraid to ride trials with one. As max-t mentioned, it isn't specifically designed for trials like the Hope Pro II but it could be argued that Chris Kings aren't either. Also to clarify, the Pro II's have 48 ep's. Since I've never actually ridden a Ringle I can't advise you either way, sorry.