How To Remove A Crank?

CrOcKeR

hi the best thing to do is buy a crank pull form halfords or www.tartybikes.co.uk or just undo both bolts and ride around out side but make sure u spry it with wd40 before you ride round it helps the cranks to come off hope i have helped with your question thanks SAM (Y)

Edited by trials 123

if you need it for next day (and can't get a crank extractor) just take the bolt out and ride (be careful you don't round em, just enough to make them woble- then pull them off) or remove your pedal, put the bike down on the pedal-less side stand on the pedal and pull the frame up. or twat the crankarm with a hammer. try them!

hi,

once you have got your bolts out of your crank arms, use a crank extractor. (if you have one) these are the easiest things ever to get your crank arms off with. if you dont have one turn your bike upside down and get an old towel or cloth or something like that and wrap it round your crank arms. then get a hammer and hit the crank arm and eventualy it will come off. the reason why you should put a cloth or an old towel around them is so you dont damage you crank arms.(if your bothered about them that is). i used to do this when i didnt have a crank extractor and it worked for me.