Helmets

Chris Elson

From experience, both Dave and myself have found it IMPOSSIBLE to buy a correctly-fitting helmet without first trying it on. If your helmet doesn't fit correctly, then you might as well not bother wearing one...

Mail order helmet sales are a complete lottery, from correct fitting right through to potential damage in transit (usually completely invisible), and that is why we do not sell them.

Hope that makes sense (Y)

Cheers

Adam

• 8 months later...

the problem is with helmets, is when you are wearing one and you hit your head..you dont really notice it, also i have smacked my head on my stem etc but with a helmet on...but because i was wearing a helmet you dont realise how much it helps you...so then you think ohh ive never hit my head before so why should'nt i this time when i dont wear my helmet..

you dont realise how important it is untill you see something like this.

at the end of the day how much do you value your head??? itss got to be worth what 20 od quid...also even if you dont think you look cool...think how uncool youll look when you fall off and nearly kil yourself.

its wierd how people can just not value there head atall..as said before..it might not even be your fault..you freehub could break..chain snap etc these would most probly all cause you to go over the handlebars, and a high chance of hitting your head

HELMETS ***

Edited by trials-Oli